- Musculoskeletal & Orthopaedic Rehabilitation Model (Module-2) addresses pain perception & its modification based on the Anatomy, Physiology & Pathology of the Skeletal & the Muscular system. The Orthopaedic Rehabilitation interacts with the muscular and the skeletal system aiming to relieve pain restores normal Posture & Mobility.
- Move Kinetic Tape derives widespread adoption of Musculoskeletal Medicine essential for training clinicians for a faster Musculoskeletal & Orthopaedic Rehabilitation. There is perfect reasonable view of the potential benefits to the patient from a clear understanding of MKT approach in Musculoskeletal & Orthopaedic Rehabilitation.
- In view of the prevalence of Musculoskeletal problem encountered, MKT brings an acceptable approach to Musculoskeletal Medicine including referred pain & Tenderness; a logical sequence is followed in MKT.
- Inspite of the very unsatisfactory situations in Musculoskeletal & Orthopaedic Rehabilitation there is rational approach by MKT; today there exist a strong demand for evidence of the efficiency of taping in corporation of Extrinsic & Intrinsic factors leading to malalignment secondary to Muscle Imbalance, Muscle weakness, lack of Flexibility & Body composition is addressed with utmost care.
- MKT implements the evidence as well as the safety aspects and plays a major role in the roadmap of Musculoskeletal & Orthopaedic Rehabilitation.